Home Image-Pro General Discussions

DataCollector multiple lines

I have Data Collector configured to sum area figures and to display the file name for each summed measurement.  When I press "Collect", 2 tables appear in the Data Table.  In the first table, there are 2 columns; the Collect # and the file name.  In the second table, there are also 2 columns; the Collect # and the Area value.  However, for each time that I press the Collect button, 4 lines of Collect # and File name appear in the first table, while only 1 line appears in the second table.

1. How to I prevent the repetitions in the first table?

2. Is there a way to configure the Data Collector to put the Collect #, the file name, and the summed area value all in only 1 table?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• edited August 2014 Answer ✓
    Hi John,

You can move measurements from one table to another and you can switch off display of certain columns and even tables. I assume that you use Measurement Stats and Image tables.
    I've attached the view on the selected measurements in Data Collector that will display only one table with sum of object areas and image name. I've also attached ADOXSD file, so you can directly load this list tp Premier (Data Collector ribbon group, Load measurements list button.
    You can add a measurement from one table to another using the Stats button, measurement can be added to a child table or a parent table. (Measurements table is a child of Image table).

Regards,

Yuri

Answers

• That did the trick!  Thank you.
  • Hello Yuri
    I am having a similar problem, however I am unable to download the attached ADOXSD file to see the solution. I need to include the file name column in the measurements table and add additional columns in the image table to show average values etc.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Johnny
  • Hi Johnny,

It looks like the attachment got lost.

Your can move measurements from one table to another (parent-clild ) using Stats button or New, then select the table and stats field.

You can check the tutorial showing how to setup Data Collector in Premier: http://www.mediacy.com/index.aspx?page=IP_Premier_Data_Collector

Yuri
  • Thank you.
  • The attachment got lost in the answer from 13th of August. I've attached it again.

Yuri