Home Image-Pro Automation (Macros, Apps, Reports)

struggling saving/exporting excel the way I want it

Hey all. This is probably quite easy but I just burned an embarrassing amount of time trying to figure it out, so I'll ask.

I simply need to export the measurement table with these requirements:

1) must save to a defined path\filename (rules out SendToExcel, I think, which is the root of my problem)

2) must have a row delimiting the stacked measurement tables by writing 'Measurement Table' + image filename like SendToExcel does

3) must save the statistics and only the statistics

4) must append to the end of the file

Appreciate any help I can get.

Cheers.

Answers

• You have many specific requirements, so I would recommend doing this through Data Collector.
    You can use only "Measurement Stats" table to define what statistical measurement you want to collect. You can also move Image Name to the same table, so every image will take just one line in the table. You can collect data from multiple images and then export the table to Excel.

You can check the tutorial showing how to setup Data Collector in Premier: http://www.mediacy.com/index.aspx?page=IP_Premier_Data_Collector

Regards,

Yuri
  • GTROTH --

Getting EXCEL to do exactly what you want it to do is a challenge.

Getting PREMIER to do exactly what you want it to do is also a challenge.

I would suggest that you get PREMIER doing what you want but sent the data to an ASCII TEXT FILE.

After you get all of that working, you can then add the EXCEL FUNCTIONALITY.

That's my $0.02.

-- Matt