Home Image-Pro Plus General Discussions

IPP won't run

I have IPP 6.2.1 on a Dell Optiplex 980 running Win 7 Pro 64. It had run fine since I got the computer several years ago, but then after Win's incessant updates it would fail to run, no error message. In Win safe mode it would say it couldn't find the HASP driver. Until recently re-installing the HASP driver would fix it. No more. I re-installed the driver from the CD and then the latest version from Sentinel. I uninstalled and re-installed IPP. I tried IPP in XP and Win 2000 compatibility modes. No luck. HASP key light is on and Device Mgr says drivers are installed and working. SPOT camera software also requires HASP key & it works fine. IPP runs on another computer running Win XP. So, it must be something about Win 7. Anyone have a solution?

thanks

Answers

•                 Because of the age of the software architecture, this version of Image Pro is not supported for use, and the architecture to recognize the HASP on newer operating systems, has not been found to work on Windows 7.

To get Windows 7 compatibility it is recommended that you upgrade to our current version of the software.  To get information to upgrade to our current version of the software and to get a quote, please visit the web site http://www.mediacy.com/index.aspx?page=req_info.