Home Image-Pro General Discussions
Options

"OBJECT REFERENCE . . . " ERROR being displayed by MOTION TRACKING in IPP 9.1.4

All --

I'm working with an image set from a PREMIER CUSTOMER that needs to do MOTION TRACKING.

I'm working to get all of the MOTION TRACKING PARAMETERS right for this customer so they can run their IMAGE SETS.

IPP 9.1.4 is presenting me with the error below when I'm working with the CUSTOMER IMAGES and when I'm working with the DEMO IMAGE - TRACKSEQ.SEQ.

This happens when I'm using the DOCKING MODE or the MDI MODE for the IMAGES.

Is this PILOT ERROR or a glitch in IPP 9.1.4?

Thanks.

-- Matt

Error in Image-Pro Premier 64-bit

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Data: System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
InnerException: Nothing
TargetSite: MediaCy.IQL.Features.McFeatures ExecuteCount(MediaCy.Addins.Measurements.McMMOptions, MediaCy.Addins.Measurements.McMMData, MediaCy.IQL.Features.McRegions, MediaCy.IQL.Features.McLines, MediaCy.IQL.Features.McPoints, NewFeaturesShape, MediaCy.IQL.Features.mcFindPhase, MediaCy.IQL.Engine.mcInterpretation, System.Object, Boolean, Boolean, Int64, Int64)
StackTrace:    at MediaCy.Addins.Measurements.modGlobals.ExecuteCount(McMMOptions opt, McMMData md, McRegions ActiveRegions, McLines ActiveLines, McPoints ActivePoints, NewFeaturesShape efShape, mcFindPhase FindPhase, mcInterpretation Interpretation, Object IntensityRange, Boolean bAddAsMeasurements, Boolean bBackup, Int64 OffsetX, Int64 OffsetY)
   at MediaCy.Addins.Measurements.McMeasurements.ExecuteCountOnRegions(McRegions regions, McMMOptions opt)
   at MediaCy.Addins.Tracking.McTrackingDocument.TestCount()
HelpLink: Nothing
Source: MediaCy.Addins.Measurements
HResult: -2147467261
Call Stack:
    MediaCy.IQL.Features.McFeatures ExecuteCount(MediaCy.Addins.Measurements.McMMOptions, MediaCy.Addins.Measurements.McMMData, MediaCy.IQL.Features.McRegions, MediaCy.IQL.Features.McLines, MediaCy.IQL.Features.McPoints, NewFeaturesShape, MediaCy.IQL.Features.mcFindPhase, MediaCy.IQL.Engine.mcInterpretation, System.Object, Boolean, Boolean, Int64, Int64):
    Void ExecuteCountOnRegions(MediaCy.IQL.Features.McRegions, MediaCy.Addins.Measurements.McMMOptions):
    Void TestCount():

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Hi Matt,

Please contact technical support to get a hot fix for this problem (you will get MediaCy.Addins.Measurements.dll, dated 2/26/2015, file version 9.1.5750.0, which will fix the problem).

Regards,

Yuri

Answers

• Options
    Yuri --

Thank you for the response.

I'll follow your suggestion and report the results.

Thanks again.

-- Matt
  • Options
    Yuri --

I received the DLL via FTP.

After I renamed the old file as

MediaCy.Addins.Measurements.dll.old

I have copied the new file into

"C:\Program Files\Media Cybernetics\Image-Pro Premier 9.1\MediaCy.Addins.Measurements.dll"

Upon starting IPP 9.1.4 I now get the error below.

Suggestions?

-- Matt

Error in Image-Pro Premier 64-bit
    Cannot load assembly!
    Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Program Files\Media Cybernetics\Image-Pro Premier 9.1\MediaCy.Addins.Measurements.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)

• Options
    Yuri --

Thank you for the HOT FIX FILES related to the MOTION TRACKING TOOL.

The

OBJECT REFERENCE NOT SET TO AN INSTANCE OF AN OBJECT

error is no longer being displayed by IPP 9.1.4 when I'm using the MOTION TRACKING TOOL.

Thanks again.

-- Matt