Home Image-Pro General Discussions
Options

Project Workbench - closed properties, now can't get it back?

I closed the "properties" window in project workbench and absolutely cannot figure out how to open it up again.

My contacts at Media Cybernetics who sold us the software haven't responded on this after a month, and reinstalling didn't help. We've been getting by using the software on a different PC but any assistance would be much appreciated. 

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Yes there is actually and it's not removed by Shift-Ctrl-Z, you have to go to C:\Users\<USER NAME>\AppData\Roaming\Media Cybernetics\Image-Pro Premier 64-bit\<VERSION>\Resources\Identities and look for files with the .pwlayout extension. You can just delete them.

Answers

• Options
    Hello,

Do you mean that you clicked on the little pin on the right?

Then you should be able to bring the panel back by hovering over the Properties vertical tab and clicking on the pin again.

If that doesn't work for some reason, you could also reset your settings. This is done by holding Shift-Ctrl-Z while starting Premier.

Pierre

• Options
    No dice, and my properties window in project workbench simply does not exist. It was there, but I closed it some time back. Shift-Ctrl-Z reset all my other settings but not the layout of my project workbench and as I said before, reinstalling didn't help either. I couldn't find any obvious settings files to modify either. This feels absurd, as I'm no stranger to all sorts of program quirks and I'm quite familiar with an array of IDEs...but I have no idea how to solve this. It's not the pin/hide feature, it's simply gone. 

Inline image 1
  • Options
    This is very strange, how did you close it?
  • Options
    I don't recall, it's been a month. Any suggestions? Is there a settings file that affects this?
  • Options
    That worked - thanks Pierre.