Home Image-Pro General Discussions
Options

Saving project

How can I save an image with all the measurements so I can open it again later and make changes?

Answers

• Options
    You just save it to a TIF file, all measurements are saved too.

Yuri
  • Options
    Is it possible to save it with markings still present as a working file?
  • Options
    What do you mean under "markings" and "working file"? Can you please give more details, maybe with screenshots?

Yuri
  • Options
    2018-10-19-105847

aklemmedson --

If I understand your question, I think you are asking how you save an image with the OVERLAYS (and maybe labels) that indicate that a MEASUREMENT has been made.

Please see below where
    • AAA.TIF is an image that has 7 circles of different diameters. 
    • BBB.TIF is the same as AAA but an AUTO DARK THRESHOLD with FILL OPTION ON and a AUTO CLASSIFY with 3 CLASSES selected.   BBB.TIF was saved AFTER the COUNT was done but the IMAGE DATA in the TIF FILE does not contain the COLORED PIXELS that show the MEASUREMENTS.  The TIF IMAGE FILE does contain the DATA that will reload the MEASUREMENTS into IMAGE-PRO if BBB.TIF is opened by IMAGE-PRO
    • BBB_SNAPSHOT / CCC.TIF is an IMAGE from within IMAGE-PRO that was generated by triggering the SNAP FUNCTION from the EXPORT SECTION of the REVIEW TAB.  In CCC the BLACK PIXELS of the CIRCLES have been replaced by the PIXELS of the MEASUREMENT OVERLAY.  For some reason IMAGE-PRO does not update the TITLE of this image within IMAGE-PRO.
    I hope this information is helpful.

--  Matt