Home Image-Pro Automation (Macros, Apps, Reports)

Error in Image-Pro 10.0.1

Hi all,

I have been using the IP-10 with version 10.0 on my desktop computer for a long time and every thing is going well.
If I upgraded the IP-10 to version 10.0.1, the software will pop up an error message shown 'Index was outside the bounds of the array' each time when I open an image file or active an image. The image will still be displayed after to close the error message. But Count/Size and Measure feature are in unusable state.

Is there a way to solve it?

Answers

• Hi Jims,

We will look at this in details, but for now, please try to "Reset Tools Layout" (on View tab, Workspace group). If that will not help, try to reset application options (File | Options button, Reset).

Let us know if that fixed the problem.

Yuri

• YuriG said:
    Hi Jims,

We will look at this in details, but for now, please try to "Reset Tools Layout" (on View tab, Workspace group). If that will not help, try to reset application options (File | Options button, Reset).

Let us know if that fixed the problem.

Yuri

Hi Yuri,

Unfortunately, the two methods you provide can't solve the problem.

Br,
    Jims
  • Hi Jims,

Can you please provide more detail on when this error happens? Does it happen always, with any image or just some specific? Can you please send this info to techsupport@mediacy.com ?

Thanks,

Yuri

• YuriG said:
    Hi Jims,

Can you please provide more detail on when this error happens? Does it happen always, with any image or just some specific? Can you please send this info to techsupport@mediacy.com ?

Thanks,

Yuri

Hi Yuri,

I have sent a detailed description of the error and system information to Andrew by email yesterday. 
    And I just forwarded the email to techsupport@mediacy.com.