Home Image-Pro Automation (Macros, Apps, Reports)
Options

Select a frame from an image set

Hello

I've recorded some code using the macro recorder to pick out a set which works OK. I'm trying to streamline my code a little as the code text is massive and a pain to read. I've tried using the code below to set up an object (the image) so  that I can use it to access commands for setting the frame position. I've based them on what the recorded code used and other bits of code from the help files but none work

Dim im2 As McImage = ThisApplication.ActiveWindow.View
im2.ActiveFrameIndex = z
This exposes the ActiveFrameIndex which is the command I want but I think its for getting the position rather than setting it
Dim im4 As McImageSetLocations=imSet.GetCurrentLocation
I've recycled this from some other code I use for getting the location but it fails totally as McImageSetLocations isn't recognised
even though I've included the references fro IQL.Align and IQL.Sets.
Is there another way other than using the recorded code and where in the help file should I have looked as I searched using ImageViewCommands and View.

Regards
David

Answers

• Options
    Hi David,

Note, that you also have to copy "Imports" lines from the top of the VB file, it imports namespaces.
    In 9.1 there is a button on the scripting workbench ribbon bar to export/import settings, which will allow to move references and imports from one project to another.

Yuri