Home Image-Pro Automation (Macros, Apps, Reports)
Options

progamming automatized analyzis of image segmentation of intramuscular fat using image pro premier

Hello guys,
my research institute plans a new projekt and we need some help from an experienced image pro premier programmer.
Basing on ultrasound grey-scale images in TIFF format, routines for analysis of image segmentation shall be implemented. This includes the readout of pixel intensities in regions of interest within a defined grey scale range and the automatic differentiation from the tissue with lower pixel intensities compared to the reference values.
Further grey scale parameters already programmed should be read out in the ROI . A function for an integrated output of all grey scale parameters in a CSV file per analysis date shall be developed.
The programming of the routines as visual basic function should use the available visual basic API of image pro premier.
We can offer a 30 hour time contingent for these steps.
If you are interested, please send an offer with rate by the hour to service@ifn-schoenow.de.
Thanks, Svenja

Answers

• Options
    2019-10-18-114659

Svenja --

ALCES IMAGING AND AUTOMATION is my company and we will send you some information via the e-mail address you provided.

CONTACT INFORMATION for ALCES is in my profile here and will be in the e-mail I will send shortly.

Thanks.

-- Matt

• Options
    2019-10-20-140557

Svenja --

Please check the INBOX for the e-mail you provided.

A message from me with two attachments should be there.

Thanks.

-- Matt

• Options
    Hello Matt,
    thanks for your answer!
    Could you please send the email again to s.beyer@ifn-schoenow.de? I can neither find it in my inbox nor in my spam.
    Thanks, Svenja
  • Options
    2019-10-21-091318

Svenja --

I have just forwarded the message to

s.beyer@ifn-schoenow.de

The original was sent to

service@ifn-schoenow.de

I trust that ALCES will be able to assist.

Thanks.

-- Matt
  • Options
    2019-10-30-1333

Svenja --

I sent some information to the INBOX at

s.beyer@ifn-schoenow.de

Please let me know if this was received and how I can assist further.

Thanks.

-- Matt