Home Image-Pro General Discussions
Options

problem with types of measurements list not appearing

Answers

• Options
    Hi Mona,

It was a problem in earlier versions of Image-Pro on small screens (if screen Height is less than 1024 pixels). Can you make the screen resolution higher? Or update to the latest version of Image-Pro (10.0.6)?

Yuri

• Options
    Hi, i am a student and i am facing a problem here. When i click the types of measurement icon, the available measurements list and selected measurement list does not appear. Another issue is when i count the DAB staining after manual segmentation, the measurements data does not appear in the data collector table. How do i go about this issues? Please help me. I am using a trial version and i am lacking of time as it is going to expire soon.
    Thank you so much.

Regards,
    Mona
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    YuriG said:
    Hi Mona,

It was a problem in earlier versions of Image-Pro on small screens (if screen Height is less than 1024 pixels). Can you make the screen resolution higher? Or update to the latest version of Image-Pro (10.0.6)?

Yuri

Hi Yuri, 

Thank you for your prompt response. The screen resolution is as recommended (1366 x 768)- highest. I am using Image Pro version 10.0.6 (trial). So, how do i solve this issue? I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

• Options
    Hi Mona,

Your screen resolution is below minimum requirements, but if you use 10.0.6 then the panel height should be automatically adjusted to fit the screen height. Try to restart Image-Pro and open Types panel on Count/Size or Measure tabs.

Yuri

• Options
    Dear Yuri, 

I have tried to to reopen the Image-Pro, restart the computer and reopen the Image-Pro but nothing changes. The issue remain the same. I have never face this issue previously. I think i'm going to reinstall the software on the same computer as nothing seems to change. I have a another question, is it possible to reinstall the trial Image-Pro software in same computer or laptop?

Regards,
    Mona
  • Options
    Hi Mona,

Reinstalling will not help as the height is saved in the settings. If you say that it worked properly previously, then you can try to reset the options and return to the original state. Go to the File menu, click the Options button (in the bottom right corner) and then Reset. After that restart image-Pro.

Let me know if that helped.

Yuri
  • Options
    2020-04-07-150433

Mona --

Is is possible to borrow a monitor with larger specs for WIDTH and HEIGHT from elsewhere in your institution and connect it to this computer?

This might help determine whether the issue is a SOFTWARE ISSUE or perhaps work around a HARDWARE ISSUE.

-- Matt