How do I activate my Image-Pro license?
Image-Pro requires a hard license (dongle) which is either already in your possession if you are upgrading from a previous version or included with the Image-Pro Package that you received. To activate the license please follow the activation procedure below.
Note: All Media Cybernetics Products include a non-licensed free 14-day evaluation period that begins at the time of installation.
Register your Image-Pro license to be eligible to receive special support service, including:
• 90 days of free technical support
• Automatic software updates
• News and information regarding new applications and modules
Hard license (USB) users must register their licenses after installing the software and plugging in the hardware key.
1. If you have an Image-Pro hardware key, attach it to a USB port now.
2. When you first launch Image-Pro, the following dialog will appear:
3. Click Activate Now button to activate your license.
- If Internet access is not available, please follow the instructions under the heading: If your PC does not have Internet access.
If your PC has Internet access
4. The License Activation Wizard will launch which will guide you through the steps for activating your software license.
5. Confirm your license type and USB dongle.
6. Enter the Unlocking Code(s) that are listed on the inside cover of the Image-Pro packaging.
7. Complete the registration form.
8. Upon receipt of the provided information in steps 6 and 7, the software license will be fully activated.
If your PC does not have Internet access
4. If you choose Activate Now, and your PC is not connected to the internet, the License Activation Wizard will bring you to the following prompt after the dongle selection:
5. Get your license file(s).
a. If your dongle is not activated or you don’t have access to the original computer, you can download your license(s) by visiting http://www.mediacy.com/activate using the provided shortcut with your unlocking code(s).
b. If you have an already activated dongle you can obtain the license(s) using the License Activation Wizard to export them from the original computer.
6. In both cases, you can import the license(s) on the second page of the License Activation Wizard.