Home Image-Pro General Discussions
Options

No measurement in thickness protocol

Hi Yuri,

When i use fiber thickness protocol in IPP11, i found there is no thickness data in measurement table? Could you kindly help to check how to fix this.

Thank you very much
Louis

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Hi Louis,

Data Collector reports statistical data about line thickness, please check the Image table of Data Collector.

The ribbon bar is disabled by default running a protocol. You can activate the Expert mode (Application options, Advanced tab) and the bar will stay enabled.

Yuri

Answers

• Options
    Please add "Line:Length" measurement to the list.

Yuri
  • Options
    Hi Yuri,

i added line length to measurement, but still does not work. Could you kindly help to check? Thank you very much

Louis

• Options
    Hi Louis,

Be sure that the measurement is there when the data table is displayed, you will have Line:Length cilumn in data table. Line:Length is thickness.

Yuri

• Options
    Hi Yuri,

But there is no length in the data table. I doubt it might be a bug in fiber thickness protocol. No matter what i selected in the measurement types, there is only objects and class show in the measurement table. Could you kindly help to try it?

Thanks a lot
    Louis 
  • Options
    Hi Louis,

If you use protocols, the data is reported in Data Collector table (not Measurements table).
    Please open Data Collector table and check the values.

Yuri 
  • Options
    Hi Yuri,

i've tried data collector. it seems the same with measurement table.

Actually, we found it need you go back to step 1 to set length to measurement table, then you can get thickness values in both measurement table and data collector. it is very inconvenient and non-intuitive. why the measurement and collector tab turn grey when just finishing recognition at step 2. it is getting people quite confused...

hope can improve it later on

Thank you very much for your always warmly help

Best,
    Louis

• Options
    Hi YuriG,

Thank you very much!  It is great in Expert mode. Problem solved!

Best,
    Louis