Home Image-Pro Automation (Macros, Apps, Reports)
Options

Restricting image size in a report

I am writing a report in which I want an image to appear. I added it from the report fields, but when I run a report the image allways appears massive (much bigger than the report page dimensions). What should I do to fix the size?

Comments

• Options
    Hi David,

What you need to do is to change some attributes of the report image. This is done by selecting the image, going to the Field ribbon tab, and clicking on the Field Properties. Then you'll want to change the defaults to "Update Mode=Keep Size" and "Sizing=Squeeze".

Pierre
  • Options
    That's what I tried, but it didn't work. I've attached the report in question, maybe you can advise. Also, I was looking for a was to add the data-collector measurement statistics, which I've managed in a round-about way, I wondered if there was an easier way to do it than to do it as I have, which is:
    - Add the measurement table for the measurement in question
    - Collapse the table to show only one row of data
    - Add the column summary at the bottom
    - Convert the table to a paragraph
    - Delete the unnecessary data from the table title and first row
    - Create a table and paste the summary statistic into the table
  • Options
    David,

It's easier to change the image view attributes first, then re-size it otherwise it somehow goes back to a larger size. With regard to measurement statistics, you either have to use the method you describe or to use the data collector. This will be much easier in the upcoming Premier 9.1.2 which will allow to select statistics directly.

Pierre