Home Image-Pro Automation (Macros, Apps, Reports)
Options

Creating a Report

Hi

I'm a new user to Image Pro and I'm looking for some advice on the Report creation tool.

1. Is there a way of changing the default font style from 'Segoe UI, size 9' to 'Arial, size 12'?, I've tried the drop box in the ribbon and the popup window from the ribbon link. But it always changes back after I exit or change a line.
  2. I've inserted the image view entity into the report and there is the grey header line above it, is there a way of either removing or hiding this?
  3. Is there a way of referencing the calibration information used in the operation, either stating it was a quick calibration using a feature on the image itself or a spatial calibration and referring to the calibration file name.
  4. Lastly I would like to create a few prompted entries for the user to fill in when a report is generated, is this moving into app / macro territory? I suppose i could create a table with with column headers to prompt the user when they go into edit the report.

Any help would be appreciated thanks,

Richard.M

Comments

• Options
    Hi Richard,

1. I am not seeing any problem with changing the font, what version Of Image-Pro Premier are you running? In my case I can simply select a new font using the drop-down menu and continue typing.
    2. When data fields are inserted into a report they initially appear as a list with this grey header, you can remove it by converting the list to a paragraph, this is done on the List Tab.
    3. The easiest way to include calibration information is to check the Calibration Info when configuring the Image Report Data.image
    4. That's right, you are going to need a table with columns for the prompted entries, the code view of your report would then look like the following and the fields will appear in the Report Fields panel.
    Public Class Report1

Private _table As New System.Data.DataTable

Private Sub ThisReport_RefreshSchema(ByVal source As Object, ByVal args As MediaCy.Addins.Reporter.ReportEventArgs) Handles ThisReport.RefreshSchema
            If Not _table.Columns.Contains("Field1") Then
                _table.Columns.Add("Field1",GetType(String))
                _table.Columns.Add("Field2",GetType(String))
            End If
            args.Report.DataSources.Add("Info",_table)
        End Sub

Private Sub ThisReport_RefreshData(ByVal source As Object, ByVal args As MediaCy.Addins.Reporter.ReportEventArgs) Handles ThisReport.RefreshData
            If args.DesignMode=False Then
                _table.Rows.Clear()
                Dim f1 = InputBox("Please enter value for Field1","Report")
                Dim f2 = InputBox("Please enter value for Field2","Report")
                _table.Rows.Add(f1,f2)
            End If
        End Sub

End Class

Pierre