Home Image-Pro General Discussions
Options

Leica DFC Capture Driver

We have an existing 9.0 Premier installation that utilizes a Leica DFC capture driver and I think it is the 7.0.2 version available on the Media capture driver site. I need to upgrade the system to Premier 9.1.x and in that the capture driver is a 32bit version, I think it would best to utilize the 32bit version of Premier. The question is how do I force a 32bit install of Premier 9.1 without media, is there a 32bit download? If after installing the 32bit download, will the 9.1.2 update autodetect the 9.1x 32bit version and patch it accordingly updating it to 9.1.2 32bit?

Also, will the 7.0.2 Leica DFC camera driver installer offer a selection to install the capture driver using the 9.1.2 32bit version?

Answers

• Options
    Hello Rod,

Both the automated update and the camera driver installer will be able to target the 32-bit version. Please contact tech support if you don't have a CD and need a download, but it should be the same as the one available for evaluation on the web site.

Pierre
  • Options

Pierre:

Thank you for the feedback related to the camera driver. I am now fighting a licensing issue. I have a laptop with a soft license and another machine with a dongle. I need the unlock codes for dealer systems. I sent the C2V files to Karim yesterday but he may be out of the office this week as I have not heard anything. Is there any way I could get these licensed in the morning?

Thanks again for all your help.

///////////Rod

• Options
    Rod,

There was some kind of server failure yesterday which may have delayed the emails, however it turns out that  Karim is also on vacation this week, so I'll forward your inquiry.

Pierre