Home Image-Pro Automation (Macros, Apps, Reports)
Options

METHOD NOT FOUND ERROR from PREMIER 9.1.2 does not make sense . . .

All --

I'm receiving an error from Premier 9.1.2 that does not make sense.

When I try to run the

AAA_Find_Sample

that is contained in the TXT file attached to this question I get an error from Premier that says

Method 'MediaCy.Addins.Measurements.MeasEntry.MeasurementsCommands' not found

The error message is shown in the JPG image attached to this question.

The "offending" code is an almost exact copy of code earlier in the subroutine that works properly.  The only difference is that the lower filter limit is set with a value from the STATS calculated with the population found by the COUNT.

I'm sure there is a more "elegant" way to eliminate all but the largest object found but my attempts to select then delete other objects individually was futile.

Can someone please explain what is happening and / or possibly point me toward a better way to accomplish this task?

I have also attached the

Find Object Measurement Options.iqo

file called by the subroutine to this question.  To attach the file, I renamed it

Find Object Measurement Options.iqo.txt

Thanks.

-- Matt

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Matt,

The problem is that you have a local variable called measure which conflicts with the namespace MediaCy.Automation.Measure. Just rename it myMeasure or something similar and that will fix the problem, or if you really want to use that name, you have to fully qualify the commands from than namespace.

Pierre

Answers

• Options
    Pierre --

Thank you for your prompt response.

I've implemented your suggested change from

Dim measure As New MeasEntry
    to
    Dim MyMeasure As New MeasEntry
    and everything is working properly now.

Thanks.

-- Matt