Home Image-Pro General Discussions

graphical designer view

Hi
I would like to be able to open all my confocal lif files with the same color composite view (i.e., dapi, 488, 555 and 647). Can I write a macro so that the channels display the dye/tint as the correct combination. I am trying to run a colocalisation test on a series of images and it would be nice if I did not have to calibrate each series.
Also when recording a macro, how do I get the design view to show so that I can see what I am doing. I am referring to the webinar recorded by David posted on the media cybernetic site.
thanks

Answers

• Hi,

You could record a macro that changes the color composite parameters and play it back after loading a new data set.

As for the macro design view, it is the default view in the Project Workbench, just double-click the module and it will display its macros graphically. This can be changed to code view in the ribbon or at the top right of the designer.

If you want to see your macro content as you are recording, it can be done in the Project Explorer when loaded as a panel in the main application window (from the Automate ribbon tab). The context menu includes a "Show in Macro Panel" option.

Pierre