Home Image-Pro General Discussions
Options

Adding images into the Data Table

I am wondering if there is any way to include the objects image, as seen in the Object Window feature, into the Data Table, possibly next to the objects name? I would like to do this to allow for off line examination of the data by individuals that do not have access to Image Pro Premier.  

Answers

• Options
    Yes, you can add object image to Data Collector just by adding "Object View" measurement as on the attached screenshot.
    Though you will still need Premier to load and visualize that table.

Yuri
  • Options
    There is also a possibility to send that table to Excel, you have to activate "Style" option in the Excel options page 

The table in Excel will include images:

Yuri
  • Options
    Yuri,
    Thank you for your help but I still am having some difficulty and suspect it is because I have some parameter improperly set. Instead of images in the table, I get their type (System.Byte). Any idea on what I am doing wrong?
  • Options
    Do you mean "System.Byte" in Excel? Please check the "Style" checkbox, it must be on (otherwise you get the text  instead of image).

Yuri
  • Options
    Resetting all of the parameters oin the software back to factory settings seems to have resolved my issues. Thanks again for your help.