Home Image-Pro General Discussions
Options

Is it possible to change the dimensions of an image?

I use an application to append images that requires the image to be:  width: 864 and height: 648 or less.  In ImagePro Plus there was an option to do this. I don't see one in ImagePro Premier.  Thanks! 

Best Answer

• Options
    Answer ✓
    If the images already have the annotations burned in, you could also use the Canvas feature on the Adjust tab to re-size the image without changing its existing content.

Answers

• Options
    You can find the Resize button on the Adjust tab of Premier.

Yuri

• Options

Thanks for the quick reply.  I have many annotated images that are larger than 800 X 600 and when I try to resize them it affects the annotation appearance, cuts off labels, etc.  Is there any way to resize while retaining the original appearance? Thanks again! 

• Options
    edited March 2016
    The Share tab contains 2 buttons in the Export group that burn annotation to image: Snap - (which will burn the annotation to the image with 100% zoom) and View, which will create a copy of the view as you see it (with the current zoom). If you want the labels look exactly as you see, you should use the View button. Then you can resize the result image. You can also make the window size close to your target size (800x600), so the View button will generate the image of the expected size.

Yuri
  • Options
    Thanks so much for your assistance.  I will try both of your recommended methods.