Home Image-Pro General Discussions

Problem switching between DUAL MONITOR and SINGLE MONITOR . . .

All --

I normally work with my LAPTOP COMPUTER in a DUAL MONITOR CONFIGURATION with MONITOR 1 below MONITOR 2 as shown in the SCREEN RESOLUTION DIALOG BOX from my WINDOWS 7 LAPTOP.

Yesterday I was working with my laptop at a STARBUCKS in its SINGLE MONITOR MODE.

During my work with PREMIER, I opened the DOCUMENT PROPERTIES WINDOW for an image that I was working with and my screen looked like the image below.

I believe this happened because my last use of the PROPERTIES WINDOW had its TITLE BAR on my MONITOR 2.

The problem was that I could find no way to get the PROPERTIES WINDOW to move to MONITOR 1.

I was able to close the PROPERTIES WINDOW and get the information I needed elsewhere but this was an inconvenience.

Other than LOBOTOMIZING PREMIER by deleting the files in

C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Roaming\Media Cybernetics\Image-Pro Premier 64-bit

or finding a second monitor to connect to my laptop to get access to the TITLE BAR for the PROPERTIES WINDOW, is there another way to resolve this type of issue?

Thanks.

-- Matt

Comments

• Hi Matt,

Instead of the removing all settings you can Redock All Tools or Reset Tools Layout (View tab, Workspace group, Tools button).

Thanks,
    Nikita.

• Nikita --

Thank you for introducing me to this important PREMIER FEATURE under

PREMIER + VIEW + WORKSPACE + TOOLS

Testing this on my 2 MONITOR CONFIGURATION seems to be a solution to this issue.

Thanks again.

-- Matt
  • Nikita --

I do not see the mechanism within the FORUM to mark

Problem switching between DUAL MONITOR and SINGLE MONITOR . . .

as ANSWERED.

Is this because I posted this as a DISCUSSION and not a QUESTION?

Thanks.

-- Matt

• Matt, I'm not sure about this. Just use QUESTION next time.

Nikita.
  • Nikita --

Will do.

Thanks.

-- Matt