Home Image-Pro Automation (Macros, Apps, Reports)

PROJECT / APP jumps from LOAD to EDIT when an IP10 RIBBION SELECTION changes . . .

2018-12-12-164042

All --

I have a PROJECT / APP that I have been working on.  Development started with IP 9.3 and recently moved to 10.0 and everything has been working well in 10.0.

Today I started work on a new version of the APP driven by some customer feedback and the APP has developed a problem.  When the RIBBON SELECTION in IP10 changes, the PROJECT / APP jumps from LOAD MODE to EDIT MODE.

I restarted IP10 and the same issue was generated after a restart.

I moved the project to a new folder and then reloaded the PROJECT from the new folder and the issue seems to have gone away.

I have noticed though that some of the CONTROLS in my APP flicker and their BACKCOLOR will change for a moment when I change RIBBONS in IP10.

The only major thing I have done is to allow the PROJECT WORKBENCH to migrate the PROJECT to the NON-LEGACY mode.

Any thoughts on what may cause these issues?

Thanks in advance.

-- Matt

Answers

• edited December 2018
    Hi Matt, 

These are strange issues and to reproduce them we need a test project. Can you share one?

Thanks,

Yuri
  • 2018-12-14-102314

Yuri --

There are some NDA ISSUES with my sharing the project here on the FORUM.

I will check with the customer regarding sharing it with MEDIA CY TECH SUPPORT.

Thanks.

-- Matt