Home Image-Pro General Discussions

COUNT/SIZE + MEASUREMENTS + OPTIONS and FONT vs LABELS vs OUTLINES . . .

All --

In PREMIER, I am attempting to display two different versions of the same image with different measurements derived from the same measurement objects.  I'm doing this by setting up the measurement objects in both images, extracting the information I want and then going back into

COUNT/SIZE + MEASUREMENTS + OPTIONS

and selecting the appropriate

APPEARANCE OPTIONS + LABELS

settings.

If I set up

-- IMAGE A with REGION MEAN DIAMETER as the LABEL
and
-- IMAGE B has REGION MAX INTENSITY as the LABEL

everything is fine.

The problem is that when I touch IMAGE A then it gets labeled the same way that IMAGE B is labeled.

After poking at this a bit, the same thing seems to happen with

APPEARANCE OPTIONS + FONT

but not with

APPEARANCE OPTIONS + OUTLINES

It looks like other COUNT/SIZE OPTIONS will be changed in IMAGE A if they are set to be different in IMAGE B and then IMAGE A is selected.

This seems to happen whether the OPTIONS box is open or closed.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks.

-- Matt

Best Answer

• edited August 2013 Answer ✓
    No, there is no workaround, label measurement is global and applied to all images. You can use Object window to display all measurements for the given object, also the tooltip shows all of them. If you are doing it in macro, you can build you own string that contains multiple measurement values and assign it as Name (McMMSubfeature.Name) and show Name as label. Yuri

Answers

• Yuri --

Thanks for the info.

Darn, I was hoping that it was a malfunction or oversight that FONTS and LABELS (and other OPTIONS) are not unique to individual images like OUTLINES seem to be.

Thanks again.

-- Matt