Home Image-Pro General Discussions

Toggle Marker Does Not Work

Hello,

I have an image with proper calibration. Unfortunately enabling the "Toggle marker" does not cause the marker to appear on the image. It worked in the past with similar images, but then it stopped working. I wonder if it is due to some settings that I changed with the "Marker options". I am attaching couple of images to show the issue. 
1st Example - Shows how it worked in the past
2nd Example - Shows the current problem. No marker after enabling "Toggle Marker"

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

Paulstar008

Answers

• Paulstar008,

There were no changes recently related to the Marker. What version of Image-Pro do you have?
    You can also check Marker Options to see if the marker size and position have correct values:

Yuri
  • Dear Yuri,

I have Image-Pro Premier Version 9.2 Build 6156, 64 Bit. What I have also noticed now is that if I disable "Toggle Marker" on an image that already has the marker, the marker disappears. Re-enabling "Toggle Marker" does not cause the marker to reappear.

Thanks,

Paulstar008
  • Version 9.2 is quite old and it looks like you haven't installed any updates recently. When did you notice that the marker stopped appearing? You may try to reset options, (File | Options | Reset button in the bottom-right corner) to restore all original values.

Yuri
  • Sorry Yuri, I do not see an option to  Reset. 

• The Options button is in the bottom-right corner of the drop-down:

Yuri
  • Thank you. Resetting has not resolved the issue. The problem started yesterday. May be I should try again after installing the updates. 
  • Your version can be upgraded for free to 9.3.3, so you should install 9.3 and then 3 updates.

Yuri
  • Dear Yuri,

Thanks for your kind help. I will proceed as you suggested.

Best regards,

Paulstar 008