Home Image-Pro General Discussions

Line Profile tools in version 10.0.7

Dear Sir,

I upgraded Image-Pro from 10.0.6 to 10.0.7.
I found some problems in adding and removing manual edge.

This is my system information. 

First time add new edge is normal.

First time delete edge is normal.

An abnormal situation occurred when continue add Edge.
I can't see new edge's tick and label when i click on the profile line.

The cursor moving to invisible marker position and pressing shift-key. It's seems find a mark can delete.

I went to change Spatial Calibration check status. All manual edge marker on graphic view was shown. But only draw latest tick on profile line.

I will get an error message if i want to delete a marker in graphic view.

Then the invisible tick will turn into a blue arrow symbol.

Wesan

Comments

• Thank you for the clear report.  We can reproduce your problem and are working on a solution.  As a workaround, try to add all additional edges before deleting the ones you want to remove.  As you have noted, all of the edges that you add or delete are actually there (as you can see from the profile graph or by watching how the manual delete cursor becomes solid as it moves over an edge), but the display of the tic marks is messed up if edges are added after deleting any.
  • We have identified the problem and implemented a solution.  It will be fixed in the next maintenance release.
  • CraigW said:
    We have identified the problem and implemented a solution.  It will be fixed in the next maintenance release.
    Dear Sir,

Would you please provide hotfix files for Line Profile tool give us to update?
    I using NFR License Key that i can't use old version Image-Pro.
    It is not easy to use in the Line Profile function.

Wesan
  • Wesan,

The fix is included into 10.0.8 patch, which was released last week. Please update Image-Pro to 10.0.8.

Best regards,

Yuri

• YuriG said:
    Wesan,

The fix is included into 10.0.8 patch, which was released last week. Please update Image-Pro to 10.0.8.

Best regards,

Yuri

Dear Yiri,

Thank you very much. We are already using it, and it works very well.

Wesan