Home Image-Pro General Discussions

Hello there, What could be the reason for this error?

Best Answers

• Answer ✓
    Hi Raviraj,

It could be something with your macro. If it has an image leak, then over time it accumulates and can cause unexpectable errors. 
    We have Debugging demo macro project (in Scripts folder), that can be used to find image leaks, try to run macros from the Leaks group before and after running your macros to see if any unreleased images are present. 

Let us know if you find leaks.

Yuri

• edited September 2020 Answer ✓
    2020-09-30-094301

Raviraj --

I have not tried to duplicate your issue but in your latest description I believe there may be a clue about what is happening.

In your description it seems like you are working with an IMAGE-PRO SEQUENCE IMAGE.

The BMP IMAGE FILE FORMAT as implemented in IMAGE-PRO is not capable of storing a SEQUENCE (MULTI LAYER / MULTI FRAME) IMAGE.

If the error you are referencing is being generated by CODE, you may be bumping into this limitation.

The TIF IMAGE FILE FORMAT does support storing a SEQUENCE (MULTI LAYER / MULTI FRAME) IMAGE.

I hope this information is helpful.

-- Matt

Answers

• It's hard to tell from the screenshot. We need more details to reproduce the problem.

What is the size of the image? What format do you use to save the image?
    Can you close the error dialog and save the image with different format (e.g. TIF)?

Yuri
  • Hello YuriG, 

Thank you for quickly responding. 
    The size of one image is 40 kb and I am using .bmp format to save the image. I am working on around 600 images together (not only one image) 
    The Image processing I am doing on the set of images : import the 600 images as a sequence set into the image pro > crop all the image > rotate all the images > rgb to gray > then save it in the folder with .bmp format. 
    Whenever I tried to save the images, I am getting an error that I have mentioned before. In addition to this, sometimes during image processing on image pro, it stops working suddenly.