Home Image-Pro Download & Install

About system settings

I decided to change the computer so I transfered my Image-Pro Analyzer 6.3 to the new computer but I have these messages displayed on a small window at the right bottom of the screen : "No system spacial calibration selected", I don't understand what does that means. Someone can have the answer ?

Answers

• A spatial calibration is simply a conversion from pixels to a real world unit of measure (microns, for example). A system calibration, when selected, is a calibration that is automatically applied to each newly acquired image. Here is a video tutorial about creating a spatial calibration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7VPw9oBFDw

If you do not create a spatial calibration your measurements will be reported in pixels.

Best Regards,
    Scott Reed
  • ScottR said:
    A spatial calibration is simply a conversion from pixels to a real world unit of measure (microns, for example). A system calibration, when selected, is a calibration that is automatically applied to each newly acquired image. Here is a video tutorial about creating a spatial calibration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7VPw9oBFDw

If you do not create a spatial calibration your measurements will be reported in pixels.

Best Regards,
    Scott Reed
    Hi Scott, thank you for your help but I need more help please. I my new job, I found Image-Pro Analyzer 6.3 to use for image analysis the problem is that, as I'm shifting to a new computer, I don't know where I can find calibration in the former computer to configure the Image-Pro Analyzer 6.3 in the new computer that's my first issue.
    The second one is that, when I try to run some macros, some warning messages are displayed : 
    Error: ActiveX Automation : server could not be found
    Instruction to user : " enter your Excel file localisation"
             Active X Automation : object var is nothing 
    I don't understand what I can do to use Image-Pro Analyzer 6.3 as it was possible in the former computer, I know that this software is old but it's the one I have now to work. I'll apreciate your kind help.