Home Image-Pro Automation (Macros, Apps, Reports)
Options

Can we have more than 3 color channel in Image-Pro?

We have a good color extract tool to separate images into 3 different color channel. But we are looking for 5 channel 7 channel or even more channel. If possible we can have a feature that we can choose the number of color channels, then select the dye from the list for each channel and extract. 

Answers

• Options
    Hi Brijeshwar, 

Could you give me a little more information on what you're trying to do please? 

What exactly do you mean by separate images into 3 different color channels?  Do you mean separate color images into the 3 component monochrome channels, red, green and blue? 

Are you looking to build composite channels with more that 3 channels? 

Regards,
    Andrew

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Hi Brijeshwar,

Image-Pro can handle image sets with multiple color channels (>3), but you must have original monochrome images per every channel. I assume that it's not your case and you have already a merged 24bit RGB image and you want to extract a specific dye from that image.

We have Color Deconvolution app for that purpose, where you can specify dyes from a predefined list of using a color picker and extract an image corresponded to the dye. It works on bright-field images:

Let me know if that's the case and I can send you the app.

Yuri

• Options
    Hello Yuri,

It will be great if you can provide me with the link for color deconvolution app.

Thank you!

Brijeshwar Arora.