Home Image-Pro Download & Install

Unable to Install Image-Pro 64 bits

We recently purchased an Image Pro (64 bits version) USB and a License of use. However, in the middle of the installation, a warning appears with this message: 

"The cabinet file 'setup.cab' required for this instalation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package"

The installation cannot be continued from this point. I tried to install the 32 bits version instead and, in this case, the installation could be completed, so there appears to be a problem with the indicated file indeed. 

I really appreciate any kind of help to be able to install the 64 bits version of Image-Pro 10. 

Thank you in advance

Answers

• Hi Angela,

Would you please send me your e-mail address and I will send you a link to download Image-Pro 10.0.12,

My e-mail is jknipe@mediacy.com

Thanks,

Jeff
  • Hi JeffK, 

I've just sent my e-mail to you. 

Thank you,

Angela
  • Hello,
    I am getting the same error as Angela. Please send a link. Also can we get a good copy of the software on a usb stick?
    Thanks!
    Ron
  • I have the exact same problem as the previous two users.  I have attempted to contact Media-cybernetics three times and have gotten no response.  How do I get a working version of the software that i paid for?  It this typical of the level of support that I can expect from this company?