Home AutoQuant General Discussions

Attempting to use the alignment tool- AutoQuant X 3.1.2

Hi!  Not sure if this is the correct place for this kind of question, but if not, please point me in the appropriate direction!
I have been attempting to run an alignment on a 2 color fluorescent Z stack where the mouse jumped a bit during one of the frames (CZI file, LSM880).
Processing->Image Alignment->Slice to Slice
The process crashes within 5 seconds every time with an error similar to this one:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
  Problem Signature 01: aqiPlatform.exe
  Problem Signature 02: 3.1.2.0
  Problem Signature 03: 59692193
  Problem Signature 04: AutoAlignOperations
  Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.1
  Problem Signature 06: 596924ce
  Problem Signature 07: 24
  Problem Signature 08: cd
  Problem Signature 09: System.AccessViolationException
  OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.4
  Locale ID: 1033
  Additional Information 1: 280d
  Additional Information 2: 280d17e932c988d6f296e811a53ae5a1
  Additional Information 3: 0945
  Additional Information 4: 0945bbae75119a17c3551191358bf4b6

Read our privacy statement online:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

----------------
This has happened whether I use recommended settings or attempt to adjust the settings (Black replacement, higher noise thresholds, Severe warping, etc).  In the User settings, both temporary files and the default image folder have been set to fully accessible "temp" folders in the base C drive.

Is there anything else I can try, or has anyone run into this problem before?  Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide.

Best Answer

• Answer ✓
    That is indeed what I was looking for, though the problem seems like it may be more data-specific than the dimensions alone. I will send a message to you directly for additional information.

Answers

• This is a perfectly fine place to ask. I don't believe we've seen that one before, so I'll need to ask a question or two that will help us track down what happened. For starters, what are the XYZ dimensions of your stack?

• Is this enough to go off of?